Slack is a messaging program designed specifically for the office, but has also been adopted for personal use.
With Slack and Momentum Suite Automate integration, you will get notification messages for test execution in real time. Always stay up-to-date with your test execution results. This plugin allows you to receive alert messages on your Slack channel.
2. Under the Integrations tab, click the Slack icon.
3. Incoming webhooks are a simple way to post messages from external sources into Slack. Add this app to your Slack. “incoming webhooks” for more info about Incoming Webhooks: https://slack.com/apps/A0F7XDUAZ-incoming-webhooks
4. Click Add to Slack button or navigate to this URL: https://YOURSPACENAME.slack.com/apps/new/A0F7XDUAZ-incoming-webhooks
5. Choose a channel on which your incoming webhook will post messages.
6. Click Add Incoming WebHooks integration button.
7. Copy your Webhook URL: https://hooks.slack.com/services/YOUR-HOOK-KEY
8. Go to Momentum Suite Automate’s Settings page. After that, click Integrations tab and click the Slack icon. You will see the status as “Not-Integrated“.
9. Click Integrate button and fill the form with the full WebHook URL. After that click the update button.
10. Create a new test run and access instant messages from Momentum Suite Automate!