Becoming a test automation specialist and working abroad
- Özgür Kaya (Moderator, QA Manager)
- Ceren Küçükhüseyin (Panelist, QA Engineer)
- Hakan Tektaş (Panelist, QA Architect)
- Emre Ulusoy (Panelist, Jr. QA Engineer)
Ceren Küçükhüseyin from the Netherlands talks about being a test specialist abroad. Then, with all the panellists, what do you encounter on the pathway from manual testing expertise to automation expertise? We are looking for an answer.
Save your spot! It's 100% free!
This webinar will start soon
In general, our online activity questions will be as follows.
- How to find a job abroad? What should we pay attention to when looking for a job?
- Working from the office/working remotely or working remotely from home to abroad
- In which countries can we work more comfortably?
- Advantages and challenges of working abroad
- What are the popular test automation frameworks used abroad?
- What will we encounter on the path from Manual Testing expertise to automation expertise?
- Which programming language and how much do you need to know to be an automation expert?
- Should the automation specialist also do manual tests?
- Where should I get training or a course to become an automation specialist?